Nego Danshi 1; Cast Track
CV: Shimono Hiro
THIS.JUST.TO.CUTE.FOR.NOT.SHARE >////A////<)o)) [I re-listen the Nego Danshi series /w\]
Ohsaka´s nya the best 40 seconds
his voice is so so so perfect, I really gonna die
Ohsaka saying “señorita”, it made me so very happy because I speak spanish so imagine my happiness (dies)
The guy on the left, since he shows clear disgust with having his picture taken suddenly without permission. The guy on the right has had so little sleep that his grip on reality and emotions has left him
Cute fun nicknames for your significant other
- uh uh!
They were only allowed to bring one sheet to the physics exam…
Honestly, I’ve got myself thirsty for dullahan Eren, so I’m glad I’m not alone
Buckingham Palace guardsman under investigation after video shows him pirouetting on duty
ITV News: A Grenadier Guard has been caught on camera busting some moves outside Buckingham Palace, but the soldier is expected to receive disciplinary action for his dancing.
let him dance
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
When little black girls, especially little black dark skin girls, enter this world it is very clear, the rules are made very aware, who is beautiful, and valued, and who is not. Simply because we are black, simply because we are not white, we are deemed inferior, unintelligent, and ugly.
You would rather paint your white women brown, then dare allow a black woman exist and be deemed as beautiful. It is not our place to be called beautiful unless there is a catch, unless there is an asterisk. “You’re pretty!*”
*for a black girl
You will spend money tanning, but call black women monkeys and ‘dirty’, our hair styles are ghetto, till your magazine has a step by step tutorial on how to achieve the same look, so it’s not ghetto, it’s just ghetto on us. It ‘works’ on you.
We are taught certain rules when we are young, ‘You look so much prettier with straight hair!’ ‘Oh, thank god she light skin,’ ‘Don’t stay out in the sun you’ll look burnt,’ ‘Yeah but that hair isn’t professional-‘
We are taught to hide, to assimilate, to be close to whiteness because whiteness is acceptable and we are not. We get these rules as children. So to grow up, learning and adapting to these rules, and then seeing white people praised for stealing our culture, our dress,
if a photo of us dressed like that appeared on the news, people would say any injustice we faced, was deserved, ‘look at them, dressed like that.’
But you can wear it, freely, without judgement, without risk. No one would say you deserved to die. No one would give your killer half of a million dollars, as basically a congratulations, a pat on the back, for murdering you.
Just our natural being is a threat to you, we are born villains to you. We possess this great threat, but at the same time, you look down on us, expect us to be stupid, low class, dirty… we are not on your level, you still see us as your servants in your culture, but pretend to be the gods in ours.
It’s confusing. It’s confusing to be a black woman, to be made a joke, and all the punch lines, our hair, skin tone, lips, body… you try to imitate, but it’s not that, it isn’t, it’s our very existence that’s a joke to you. And if you are white, and reading this, and offended,
Fuck you, fuck your whole ancestry line, and fuck your future generations.
top image from here
this!! As a dark skinned black woman I had to learn to love the melanin and African features I was blessed with. Its been a journey. For all the beautiful black babies we love you, YOU ARE STUNNING!!
this really bothers me
'Dont I get a hug' most cringeworthy line
Creepy boys’ anthem